🔥 A curated list of content worth sharing to help you get inspired! ⚡️
- Nobody’s going to help you. It’s all up to you.
- Good students find questions, not answers
- Positive Thinking - Give Life To Your Dreams And Change Your Destiny.
- You are awesome.
- Elon Musk: Success Story
- 6 Life-Changing Lessons, Advice, & Tips From Elon Musk
- The Productivity Guide: Time Management Strategies That Work
- The Pursuit of Happyness IMDb Wikipedia
- Basketball Scene Don’t ever let somebody tell you… You can’t do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.
- Ending Scene This part of my life… this part right here? This is called “happyness.”
- Facing the Giants IMDb Wikipedia
- The Death Crawl Scene The scene where the football coach gets the most influential player on the team to do a blind-fold crawl, so that he would not know how far he could go, while carrying a teammate on his back. The coach pushes him with extreme motivation and tells him to never quit. Even when the player yells it hurts, the coach yells “let it!”. The player finally drops and he has made it all the way to the end zone, where the coach tells him how important it is for an influential individual to lead by example.
- Rocky Balboa IMDb Wikipedia
- Inspirational Speech Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!
- Theory of everything IMDb Wikipedia
- Speech by Stephen Hawking Ever since the dawn of civilization people have craved for an understanding of the underlying order of the world. There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe. And what can be more special than that there is no boundary? And there should be no boundary to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there is life, there is hope.
- Lost In Translation IMDB Wikipedia
- Does it get easier? I’m stuck. Does it get easier? Charlotte and Bob lie beside each other in bed while talking about hardships in life and relationships.
- Independence Day IMDb Wikipedia
- Inspirational Speech We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist and should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, ‘We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on, we’re going to survive.’ Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
- Forrest Gump IMDB Wikipedia
- Life is like a box of chocolate The very first line where “Robert Zemeckis” said: “My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you gonna get.” Shoes implements the character of the person. And the story starts. If anyone watches this movie, they may compare their life with it. Everyone has a life turning moment and we need to react upon it; we need to face it otherwise we’ll have guilt for our whole life.
- The Shawshank Redemption IMDB Wikipedia
- Hope is a good thing Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
- Remember the Titans IMDB Wikipedia
- Remember the Titans People say that it can’t work, black and white. Here, we make it work every day. We have our disagreements, of course, but before we reach for hate, always, always, we remember the Titans.
- The Greatest Game Ever Played IMDb Wikipedia
- Ending Scene Throughout the movie, the protagonist’s father expresses severe discontent with his son playing golf. However, this does not stop Francis Ouimet from participating in the U.S. Open as an amateur. Most of the movie shows the games that Francis played in the U.S. Open and how he competed against top players at that time like the British golf champions Harry Vardon and Ted Ray. After a compelling tie-breaker at the end, Francis wins the U.S. Open and is the first amateur to do so. He is lifted into the air by the crowd to celebrate his success and people pass around his hat to give him tips. While Francis is happy with his success, he does not accept anyone’s tip and suggests that they tip his caddie (Eddie Lowery). However, he does accept only one note as a tip, and it is shown to be his father, who has tears in his eyes due to joy.
|Song Name||Artist Name||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Hall of Fame||The Script||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Don’t You Worry Child||Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Remember the Name||Fort Minor||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Right Now||Van Halen||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Fight Song||Rachel Platten||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|It’s My Life||Bon Jovi||Youtube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|WINGS||Macklemore x Ryan Lewis||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|This is Me (The Reimagined Remix)||Keala Settle, Kesha & Missy Elliott||YouTube||missing||Lyrics|
|Señorita||Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Wind of Change||Scorpions||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|We Are The Champions||Queen||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Eye of the Tiger||Survivor||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|In The Air Tonight||Phil Collins||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|I Feel Good||James Brown||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Whatever It Takes||Imagine Dragons||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Miracles (Someone Special)||Coldplay & Big Sean||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Never Say Never (feat. Jaden)||Justin Bieber||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|‘Till I Collapse||Eminem||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Don’t Stop Me Now||Queen||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Mi Gente||J Balvin, Willy William||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|We Will Recover||Kaaze & Michael Feiner||Youtube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Heading Up High||Armin van Buuren feat. Kensington||Youtube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Remember The Name||Fort Minor||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Hymn For The Weekend||Coldplay||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|You’re The Best Around||Joe Esposito||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Move Along||The All-American Rejects||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Best Friend||Rex Orange County||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|I Want To Break Free||Queen||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|We Don’t Talk Anymore||Charlie Puth (feat. Selena Gomez)||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Fearless (Taylor’s Version)||Taylor Swift||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
|Best of Me||NEFFEX||YouTube||Wikipedia||Lyrics|
- Inspiring Story of Robert Downey Jr.
- Steve Jobs narrates the first Think different commercial “Here’s to the Crazy Ones”
- This is what Peter Dinklage walked away from, to become Tyrion Lannister
- What they don’t see is the mountain
- A clever lesson in self-worth
- Professor Ndubuisi Ekekwe Inspiring Africans at The Tony Elumelu Foundation Program 2017
- It all starts from within
- The Most Inspiring Speech: 4 True Rules To Success | A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- How a 13 year old changed ‘Impossible’ to ‘I’m Possible’ | Sparsh Shah | TEDxGateway
- The true story of Daniel Dejapin. Watch and be inspired.
- Happiness is a journey not a destination
- Arnold Schwarzenegger 2018 - The speech that broke the internet
- No Excuses
- The poetry of programming, Linda Liukas
- Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech “Connect the Dots Speech”
- Against All Odds by Elon Musk
- What decides our Success by SadhGuru
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Eye Opening Speech
- Ira Glass on the Creative Process
- Pick Yourself Up And Keep Going - Powerful Motivational Speech by Various
- Robert Downey Jr’s Speech Will Leave You SPEECHLESS - Best Life Advice
- Dream - Motivational Video
- 8 traits of successful people - Richard St. John
- Screw It Lets Do It: Lessons in Life, by Richard Branson
- The Art of Happiness, by Dalai Lama
- The Magic of Thinking Big, by David J Schwartz
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, by Richard Carlson
- The Gifts of Imperfection, by Brene Brown
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future, by Ashlee Vance
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear
- Unleash Yourself: Become the Champion you have always wanted to be, by Ankush Kotriwal
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds, by David Goggins
- Smarter, Faster, Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business, by Charles Duhigg
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story, by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- The Psychology of Money, by Morgan Housel
- The School of Life, by The School of Life
- A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey
- The 4-Hour Workweek, by Tim Ferris
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think And Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill and Rosa Lee Beeland Wikipedia
- As A Man Thinketh, by James Allen Wikipedia
- Man’s Search for Meaning (Goodreads) Wikipedia
ContributingThe Original github repo can be found here
LicenseTo the extent possible under law, Swapnil Agarwal has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.